• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia

0 times

Thumbs up Furnished Rental - 1 bedroom house in Blackwood

Modern 1 bedroom house available to rent from May 2014 located in Blackwood.
      Price provided on application

Available for long or short term rental if you need somewhere short term before purchasing a property,
      locating a longer term rental property or if you have family visiting for 3 or 4 weeks.

Blackwood is about 15mins drive from the Adelaide city centre and about 20mins from Brighton and Seacliff beach. There is a train station in Blackwood. Marion shopping centre is about 10mins drive away which has a huge range of shops and a big cinema complex. The SA Aquatic centre is about 10mins drive away. McLaren Vale wine region is about 20mins away. Flinders hospital and university are about 10mins drive away.

Queen bed in the bedroom
      Another bed can be provided in the main living area

Modern L shaped black leather sofa
      Dining Table and Chairs
      Air conditioning and heating system
      Washing machine provided

Small garage available for storage

Please contact Lynn on lynnmckenzie@hotmail.com if you are interested or have any questions or queries.

My husband was born and raised in Adelaide and I am Scottish so we are happy to give any suggestions or help if you are new or a visitor to Adelaide. My husband has worked in the UK and I originally arrived in Australia as a backpacker and we lived in Sydney prior to relocating to Adelaide.

Sent from my iPad
      Last edited by LMHennessy; 11-03-2014 at 05:02 AM. Reason: More detailed ad

2 times
      Is this still available?