Break lease rental Belair 3 bedroom house

Guest vic wilsdon

Guest vic wilsdon

We are breaking our lease due to financial strain. Finding new tenants for our lovely landlady. June 3rd for 6 months.

3 Bedrooms, 2 large living areas. Brand new reverse-cycle air conditioning. Large combustion heater.

Peaceful location with excellent off street parking for 4 cars.

Great storage.

Close to schools - public and private - , shops, university and easy access to public transport.

Cheap rent for this area.

Landlady is very approachable and kind.

PM me if interested.

Edited by vic wilsdon
to add tag

Guest vic wilsdon

Hi there - $350/week. For a 3 bed home that is cheap for something this close to CBD - In hills, but only about 15 mins from CBD.

Sadly, when I was looking 3 yrs ago (before I moved in here) I could not find anything under $400, and everything was older and daggier than this....I wasn't looking short term though, so was finding the whole daggy and no aircon thing in other houses an issue. This place has amazing aircon, for our incredibly hot summers

Fifteen minutes from the CBD? :-|

According to Google Maps it's 15 minutes from Belair to Rundle Street in light traffic. Depending on where in the CBD you want to be and what time of day you are travelling 15 minutes is a reasonable estimate.

Guest vic wilsdon
Hi there - $350/week. For a 3 bed home that is cheap for something this close to CBD - In hills, but only about 15 mins from CBD.

Sadly, when I was looking 3 yrs ago (before I moved in here) I could not find anything under $400, and everything was older and daggier than this....I wasn't looking short term though, so was finding the whole daggy and no aircon thing in other houses an issue. This place has amazing aircon, for our incredibly hot summers

Yes - we are in the hills, but you shoot down Old Belair Road (to the flats) and then along another main road and you can be in the city within 15 mins, but it's certainly not an inner city suburb. Adelaide is pretty small as far as capital cities go.

I have raised my kids here and it's been great to be able to get to the city if we want. or the many shops locally, different shopping centres, the beach, swimming pools, Belair National Park, the museum etc in the city, and now my teenagers can easily bus/train into the city. Many people live here, who want the hills peace and beauty, but don't want to go too far out/too country.