• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Break lease rental Henley Beach South from the end of May

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep

Break lease rental Henley Beach South from the end of May

Hi Guys

We have finally took the plunge and bought a property and we are moving out of our rental at the end of May, it's a very nice 3 bedroom with a pool and nice garden. It has a huge undercover area, pool room, timber floors throughout. It's on Lexington Road in Henley Beach South. It's a great price and the best bit is our agent Rodney is a top guy who works hard to make sure everybody is happy. We have been here 18 months without any issues.
      Check out the property sites to have a look online

John

Title
      Liked
      11 times
      Rep
      Hi John ive seen it on r!!!!estate . Com
      looks nice is it furnished or is it all yours would the owner consider a deposit on line as we dont arrive till 4 june and it would be lovely to go straight into a long term let could you give them my details.
      ps where did you buy did you stay around Henley
      we done our reccie and liked Henley would appreciate any advice on the area
      cheers
      Last edited by Blossom; 01-05-2014 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Removal of email address as per forum rules

Title
      Birmingham, UK and now settled in Seacliff Park
      Liked
      131 times
      Rep
      Hi where do I find details for this house and I have sent you a PM?

Bal
      IELTS L7.0,R8.5, W7.0, S7.5 Overall 7.5 - March 2013, Vetassess submitted 19/2/2013, Approved 24/5/2013. Reccie to WA 31/7/2013 - 16/8/2013. EOI for 489 Visa Lodged 30/08/2013. Application approved 18/10/2013. Visa Application Lodged 30/10/2013. PCC's sent 08/11/2013. PCC's sent to Agent 20/11/13. Medicals 14/12/2013. CO allocated 3/1/14.VISA GRANTED 10/01/2014!! Fly to SA 13/4/2014 Still living the dream!! Submitted 887 visa 15/4/16. Golden ticket 887 received 31/8/16

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      4907 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Bal67 View Post
      Hi where do I find details for this house and I have sent you a PM?

Bal
      I'm guessing its this one

realestate.com.au is something you need to check on and off all day as properties are uploaded constantly.

ETA - I would think this house falls in the Henley Beach HS zone. I hear decent things about this HS but you can do your own homework I am sure :) Check the zone first though.

http://www.decd.sa.gov.au/locs/pages...3805/?reFlag=1
      Last edited by snifter; 01-05-2014 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Took out link

Title
      Birmingham, UK and now settled in Seacliff Park
      Liked
      131 times
      Rep
      I am doing that Snifter, thanks again.
      IELTS L7.0,R8.5, W7.0, S7.5 Overall 7.5 - March 2013, Vetassess submitted 19/2/2013, Approved 24/5/2013. Reccie to WA 31/7/2013 - 16/8/2013. EOI for 489 Visa Lodged 30/08/2013. Application approved 18/10/2013. Visa Application Lodged 30/10/2013. PCC's sent 08/11/2013. PCC's sent to Agent 20/11/13. Medicals 14/12/2013. CO allocated 3/1/14.VISA GRANTED 10/01/2014!! Fly to SA 13/4/2014 Still living the dream!! Submitted 887 visa 15/4/16. Golden ticket 887 received 31/8/16

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Hi, sorry I have not been online for a few days. Unfortunately due to Australian letting laws I'm pretty sure you can't rent a property without viewing it, so you have to wait until you arrive to get the ball rolling. We stayed local and setup lots of viewings straight away. Henley beach and Henley South. Are both great areas as is West Beach the next superb south. We have stayed in Henley South and bought a house on the same road.
      When you arrive be prepared with references and bank (funds) details on hand. If you have room in your luggage make multiple copies so you can attach them to your rental applications.
      if you want to stay in any of the western suburbs be prepared to pay up to $600 per week, bargains do come up but they get snapped up really quickly, the great thing living here is the commute if you're working in the city as it's only about 20 minutes. There are loads of coffee shops, restaurants and most importantly a few decent bars

We arrived on the 23rd June 2 years ago, be prepared for the weather as it pretty cool at that time of year and the sea breeze and rain can be harsh.

Good luck with you're move.

john

Title
      Liked
      0 times
      Rep
      Sorry, I've not been online for a few days. I wasn't sure off the rules relating to posting links. The house is on Lexington Road and you can find it on realestate.com. There is a viewing set up today. Give the agent Rodney a call to see if there are any spaces left as there has been a lot of interest.
      thanks
      john

Title
      Liked
      4221 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by johnnyricho View Post
      ...if you want to stay in any of the western suburbs be prepared to pay up to $600 per week...
      That sounds quite expensive for a long term rental - although i guess right on the seafront it sounds about right. Or for a fully furnished place $600 is probably very reasonable.
      Sometimes the grass will appear greener on the other side because it has been fertilised by bull****

Title
      Liked
      239 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by johnnyricho View Post
      Unfortunately due to Australian letting laws I'm pretty sure you can't rent a property without viewing it, so you have to wait until you arrive to get the ball rolling.

john

Hi John, This is not true. I know many people who have rented out here before viewing and from realestate.com. We have rented our home through realestate to a family back in the Uk.

Just thought Id let any newbies know that are looking it :-)

Sarahx
      Chris, Sarah, Molly & Phoebe - Arrived in Adelaide 21st August 2007, Living in Moana

Title
      Liked
      7 times
      Rep
      Hi all, we are hoping to rent this property (vieweed and applied yesterday) or at least one like it as we want to bring our dog over from wales in June and our landlord will only allow pets outside.We are breaking lease on a large 3 bed 2 bathroom on Marlborough St Henley Beach , walking distance to Beach, square, Henley High School and Fulham North Primary. It has wood floors throughout, large rumpus and good sized back garden. We would be happy to stay but we are desperate for our pooch to join us! We are paying 420 dollars a week.If anyone is interested it may offer a more flexible way of securing a property for arrival in June.Wendy

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast