• Short term rental accommodation, furnished rentals in port Noarlunga Adelaide, South Australia

0 times

Moving Interstate - Take Over Lease - West Croydon - 2brm Flat - URGENT!!!

I am moving interstate and have 8 months left on my lease (take over date will be the 6th October 2014 and lease is due to renew on the 25th May 2015). The agency will extend with ongoing 12 month leases from the renewal date.
      The flat is a 2brm - 1 bathroom (with laundry facilities) - a private enclosed paved courtyard at rear (with new rear fence with complete privacy & drop down clothes line) - new blinds in lounge and main bedroom - carpeted throughout (except kitchen & bathroom) - carport - opp train station (2 stops into city) - 2 blocks to Port Road buses (and Krispy Creme - lol) - walking distance to Welland Shopping Centre - very easy to maintain &the flat will have been professionally cleaned (including carpets) on take-over.
      You will be required to pay $900 bond + $450 for 2 weeks rent in advance (and you must be employed or a student & have references) - $270 yearly water charge (which I have paid for this year - will only be payable again on renewal in 2015) - very affordable for location - quiet neighbours. I have lived here very happily for nearly 4 years and reluctantly have to move for personal/family reasons back to QLD.
      The unit will be open to view on Wednesday 10th September from 5:30 - 6:15pm then again on Saturday 13th September from 1:00pm - 1:45pm. I will able to take calls about the flat between 6:30 - 7:30pm in the evening (or you can text me anytime).
      Please note that the flat will be unfurnished (however there will be items for private sale as a complete lot to potential tenants: new portable 2.5kw Pinguino air-conditioner, new 5kg LG washing machine, portable 3-bar + fan heater, large fridge - works well, small dining table + 4 suede chairs, wardrobe (hanging space + 2 drawers), computer desk + chair and 3 x shade sails installed in courtyard - price on application).
      No gas or electricity is included in the weekly rent and the real estate agents will be processing all applications and will decide on the successful applicant.
      Attached Images Attached Images

1827 times