Breaking Lease mid Dec Plympton Park close to tram for city/beach

OKMorris

hello all

we have recently bought a property and so will be breaking our lease on our rental

its located in Plympton Park about a 2 min walk to the tram stop where it's 4 stops to glenelg beach or 25min into the city

its 3 bedrooms with 1 walk in robe and 2 built ins, 2 bathrooms (1 ensuite), carport and roller door garage, low maintenance garden and decent sized kitchen etc

currently $410 a week and will be available from mid dec

landlord is great and neighbours are poms!!

pm me if you are interested and I will try to work out photos if needed!!!

cheers

• 1 month later...
Guest Markvergara

Hi,

I can't seem to send a private message. I just want to check if you've found someone to take over your lease. We are interested in renting the place and we are arriving in Adelaide on the first week of December.

Thanks,

Mark

Hi,

I can't seem to send a private message. I just want to check if you've found someone to take over your lease. We are interested in renting the place and we are arriving in Adelaide on the first week of December.

Thanks,

Mark

You have to have made a number of posts on the forum before the PM privilege activates

NWM

Hello

As above I think you need 3 or 4 posts to be able to PM - nearly there!

The rental is still available if you are interested. It is going on realestate.com this week and we vacate on the 16th Dec so if it is still available when you land feel free to contact me on here and we can organise a viewing

Cheers