Rental Available: Broken lease :5 bedroomed Port Noarlunga

Most guests book many months in advance. I often have to turn down numerous accommodation requests because the dates are already booked. I now have two properties that were booked become available due to a broken lease and a cancelled booking

Fully furnished rentals:

Due to a broken lease I now have my large Port Noarlunga house available from the 1st of June 2015 onwards...

Please contact for rates.

Oceanview house in Port Noarlunga (3,4 or 5 bedroomed depending upon requirements). Unlimited internet.

Christies Cottage: 2 bedroomed, gas heating and reverse cycle, unlimited internet and unlimited phone calls to UK and AU included.

24th of June 2015 to the 20th of December 2015

Discounts for longer stays....prices comparable to unfurnished rentals!

• 4 weeks later...
Can any of these properties be unfurnished? Looking for min of 6months unfurnished? We're Currently in moana and looking to move in the next few weeks. Thx

I don't have anywhere to put the appliances and furnishings...sorry! There are items like fridges and cookers that were built around them. With the 5 bedrooomed in Port Noarlunga the furniture had to be brought through an upstairs window as there's a spiral staircase leading to the two bedrooms upstairs! That's a pity as they are both close to Port Noarlunga primary, shops and transport.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi we are a family from the UK looking for a fully furnished rental for a minimum of 6 months from the 22 July 2015.

Can you please advise availability and prices and pictures

Many Thanks

Brian Styles

Edited by NicF
removed phone number as per forum rules

Hi we are a family from the UK looking for a fully furnished rental for a minimum of 6 months from the 22 July 2015.

Many Thanks

Brian Styles

Hi Brian. We only allow advertisers to list a contact phone number for property lets. What you need to do to contact short term rental owners is to either contact them via the PM system or email them if there is one listed. For the OP for example here you can click on the link to her website and contact her direct via there or PM via the forum :) Tamara will also have availabilty listed on her website iirc.

Regards

snifter

Hi Snifter, Many thanks for your email. Can I assume the thread was posted with the contact number removed ?

Many thanks for your help / advise.

Kind Regards Brian

Tamara has not listed a phone number. She can be sent a PM (click on her username and select Private Message from the options) or you can contact her via her webiste, the link to which is in the foot of her posts.

Be aware this is a public forum and everyone can view it, even those not logged in or with an account. I replied on the open forum to your post, so its not an email only the two of us can see :) And hence us removing personal contact info from members (who are not business advertisers and the like).

Edited by snifter
added info

Many Thanks

Brian Styles

Hi Brian,

Thanks for this.

You contacted me a few months ago on one of the holiday sites but your dates were uncertain. I responded to you on your latest holiday site enquiry. Sorry that I don't have your entire period any more. I have a couple of confirmed bookings that fall within your 6 month period.

I have from the 12th of September onwards.

You may find that others on this forum may have your required dates.