Beautiful Art Deco home for rent in Magill! $300 per week

mikymik1

Hi, my wife & I are breaking the lease on our rental property to move to southern suburbs. The rental we are in currently will be a good home for couples/families. Below is a link to the gumtree advert which has photos attached. Thanks!

*Link removed as property appears to now be let*

Three bedroom home for rent on Magill Road, Magill!

This delightful home boasts an endless list of distinctive qualities including:

-Original Art Deco architecture including unique glass doors, charming plasterwork design and a beautiful Art Deco fireplace

- High ceilings

-Lovely front and rear gardens. The back garden has an enormous palm tree amongst other pretty plants and flowers. The front garden has your very own pomegranate tree. You'll never have to buy them again!

Other features of this bright and sunny home include:

-Three spacious bedrooms (two with BIR)

-Polished floorboards throughout

-Lock up Garage with lots of storage space

-Large kitchen and meals area with pantry

-Sun room and attached laundry room

-Public transport on your doorstep (reach the city on the B10 bus in 15 minutes)

-Opposite trendy cafe for brekkie at the weekend

-Local shops, doctor's surgery, dentist, bank, salon and takeaway just a 5 minute stroll

-Close to a wide variety of restaurants on Magill Road or drive 5 minutes to Norwood for an even greater selection of amenities

-Uni SA Campus just a 10 minute walk away with the Uni SA outdoor swimming pool located closeby

Perfect for students, families or couples. If you're looking for a home with lots of character and in a perfect location, then this is the one for you!

Available from end November. Rental Contract through Property Management Guranteed. Please call Michael on 0416 346 196 to arrange a viewing.

Edited by snifter
removed link

• 1 month later...

Hi Miky

The information you have shared seems to be very interesting and I am also planning to shift from this place as it is not good enough but I need a place as soon as possible. So, I want to ask that is it available now because you have written here that it will get available from November end. Is it still vacant and if it is so then me and my wife would like to come there to look the place.

Edited by snifter
removed links

Hi Miky

The information you have shared seems to be very interesting and I am also planning to shift from this place as it is not good enough but I need a place as soon as possible. So, I want to ask that is it available now because you have written here that it will get available from November end. Is it still vacant and if it is so then me and my wife would like to come there to look the place.

The OP left a phone number to contact the agent if interested to arrange a viewing. FWIW though, the listing is no longer available checking the website given.