URGENT: Short-term accommodation req OCTOBER

Guest the umphs

Guest the umphs

Hey all,

We arrive on the 28th October (Sheena, Dan & Milly) and we're desperate to secure a short-term let for between 2,3 and possibly even 4 weeks until we find a house.

The property can be 2+ bedrooms and we're hoping to get something slightly cheaper than the $600+ that some are asking for. Beggars can't be choosers!

If anyone knows of a sound property that is furnished that'd be fab.

Thanks for any info,

The Umphs

I assume you have checked out the usual sites as there a few on here that have rental properties but not sure what their current rates are. It also depends on which area you want to be in when you arrive.

We stayed here Auseelife - Quality Furnished Short Term Rental Accommodation in Adelaide, South Australia and it was perfect for what we needed but you may be able to find stuff nearer the city which might not be as comfortable but cheaper.

Good luck with the move.

Michelle

Guest The Hadleys
I assume you have checked out the usual sites as there a few on here that have rental properties but not sure what their current rates are. It also depends on which area you want to be in when you arrive.

We stayed here Auseelife - Quality Furnished Short Term Rental Accommodation in Adelaide, South Australia and it was perfect for what we needed but you may be able to find stuff nearer the city which might not be as comfortable but cheaper.

Good luck with the move.

Michelle

Hi

I will enquire at our rental department for you, I work for Elders real Estate (Aberfoyle park/Flagstaff) and we have a rental department attached to our business. When you are ready to purchase please send me your details I will be happy to do the leg work for you and find you a property.

Regards

Dawn

Guest friends4life

Hi All,

Hope you don't mind me butting in The Umphs but we are coming out on the 13th October and looking to rent for 2 weeks.

Can anybody suggest hotels which cater for families with two children ages 15 and 11 and also would it be cheaper to book from the UK or wait until we reach Adelaide.

Thank You

Guest Carolandcraig
Hey all,

We arrive on the 28th October (Sheena, Dan & Milly) and we're desperate to secure a short-term let for between 2,3 and possibly even 4 weeks until we find a house.

The property can be 2+ bedrooms and we're hoping to get something slightly cheaper than the $600+ that some are asking for. Beggars can't be choosers!

If anyone knows of a sound property that is furnished that'd be fab.

Thanks for any info,

The Umphs

Hi the Umphs, rentals can be hard to come buy but there is one ive found which is a bit over your $600 its actually $700 but you will be met at the airport, all utility bills, broadband local and international calls are included. I know a few people off this site have stayed there. It belongs to the lovely Tamara off of this site and can assure you wont be dissapointed.

Homes Down Under - furnished short term rental accommodation

Guest katsmajic

Theres a few members on here with furnished rentals, all priced around the same, all go the extra mile with every visitor.

theres Tamara - already mentioned, Tyke, and Roo1

sure theres others too.

Guest WhatNow?

And don't forget Donna Jacobs - she posts on here as jarnasa. She has been a great help to many of our clients with short term furnished on-arrival accommodation in many areas of Adelaide. Have a look on her website (link below) or send her a PM with your requirements and she will do her best for you.

www.realestateowners.net.au