I have been back in the UK 3 weeks today. I did my usual thing of rushing headlong into 'must find a job, house, get a car' at 100mph. Made some rash decisions since being back. I Had a good chat with my mum and I really need to slow down. I am very lucky that I can stay with my mum and just pay a small amount towards bills and food.
Is 3 weeks to early to tell if this is the right decision? I think it is. Is there ever a 'right' decision? could it be looked at as just a decision made?
My top ten thoughts/observations so far in no particular order...
1. Me and my mum are getting on vey well, better than I expected.
2. The bacon is fantastic
3. Hula hoops, quavers and chocolate are great
4. I have gained 3 kilo's in 3 weeks
5. The 'lanes' my mum drives down in Abbots langley are very narrow.
6. This adjusting lark is going to take a while and that's ok.
7. I do have some friends left in the UK..yay!
8. Now I am back for good, the noevelty of 'me' is not there and I will miss not feeling like a rock star!
9. I love my niece and nephew more than ever.
10. It's summer! although I am a winter fan, can't beat a lovely summers day in England!
It's going to be hard, had my first little cry yesterday but not a big one which I am bracing myself for!!