Boys bmx

Guest monnyb

Guest caoimhe
you arent allowed to buy the item as you have not contributed enough to this forum :arghh:

;-)

Navman I think Ferret is getting a bit confused with recent events on the forum were the Moderators feel that people using the site solely to sell items is not in keeping with the nature of the forum.....

Geez Ferret your acting like a UTD fan, so I can sell on the site but not buy stuff ?????????

That makes sense !!

Just because I have only been a member for a week or so and have yet to somehow contribute shouldn't label me as a 'Hawker'

So I will abide by any forum rules and spend a little more time helping other poms settle in.

Cheers

NAVMAN

Guest Guest75
Geez Ferret your acting like a UTD fan, so I can sell on the site but not buy stuff ?????????

That makes sense !!

Just because I have only been a member for a week or so and have yet to somehow contribute shouldn't label me as a 'Hawker'

So I will abide by any forum rules and spend a little more time helping other poms settle in.

Cheers

NAVMAN

:biglaugh:

Just ignore him,he having a Giraffe at me.

;)

Lighthearted banter mate :)

Tyke knows the score :biglaugh:

That makes sense !!

Cheers

NAVMAN

Guest Guest75
Lighthearted banter mate :)

Tyke knows the score :biglaugh:

I was going to give ya a double thanks for that but even having soopa doopa mod powers cannot help me there ;)

BTW - let's hope this flipping BMX get's sold now!!!