Flat screen TV, TV cabinet and set top box for sale

Guest Tori2

I know not many people want these nowadays but thought I would try here before ebay.

We have an LG flatscreen TV in full working order. A solid wood corner TV cabinet with glass doors and draw at the bottom in excellent condition only 3 years old bought in Harvey norman for $700. and a digital set top box.

PM me with your email and I will send pictures. Not really sure what price to suggest so open to all reasonable offers.

:)

Guest Lulujim

Hiya, I am very interested in the TV as ours has broken completely :(

We have a tv unit though - so would you sell these separately?

If so how big is the TV and how old?

Many thanks, Alexis x

Hi Alexis,

Yes we will sell separately. The TV we bought 5 years ago. The screen measures 70cm from corner to corner. It is in very good condition and with the set top box the new channels can be picked up.

If you PM me your email I will send a picture or you are welcome to come and have a look

Vicky