Intex above ground pool

Guest happy feet

Guest happy feet

Intex above ground pool for sale, brand new, never used, taken out of box and put together once, but realised to big for our garden, so taken back down and put in garage...

15' x36' = water capacity 3282 gal

Filterpump

ladder

ground cloth

pool cover

maintance kit

Model 56941/E

Bargain price at $300 ono

Great for the heat wave and coming summer....splash, splash...:)

thanks for looking

cara

Guest happy feet

No sorry, it's in garage in box, but if you google intex website you can see it. I think Big W selling them for $498, not sure if that the 12' one or 15' one though, but pics there can give you an idea..

Guest dunnarunna

the 15ft one is in this weeks big w catalogue i think its on special at $348 as we was thinking of getting one, but i need to measure garden first, so may be in touch if garden big enough.

donna

Guest powderbomber

Hi Cara,

Ill take the pool today if you still have it, cant stand this weather any more...

Ill PM you my phone number, or you can send me yours and we can arrange it all.

Cheers!

Guest powderbomber

wow... sorry to have "wasted" your precious time! i guess you can look at an honest misunderstanding that way if you like. good luck selling your pool, from what I hear the hot tip would be to try and cheer up a bit!

Guest happy feet

not sure what you mean by honest misunderstanding you said you wanted the pool put sold on the top of your post its simple theres a pool for sale if anyones interested then pm me if not then dont waste my time hears another hot tip dont say you want to buy a pool when you dont as for passionate poms post you really need to get out more theres more to life than poms in adelaide dont see the point in posting on something that doesnt concern you

Guest happy feet

sorry u so afar away. I have been looking for a smallerone and like yourself, can't get one anywhere....Sold out...Good luck with finding one, my kids desperate in this heat for a pool so will keep looking...

Guest guest569
Dont forget that whoever gets the pool, should really have it fenced off when its set up...

Dont wanna spoil anyones fun, just dnt want anyone to get shafted thats all....

HG

:biglaugh:

Guest dunnarunna
Dont forget that whoever gets the pool, should really have it fenced off when its set up...

Dont wanna spoil anyones fun, just dnt want anyone to get shafted thats all....

HG

i didnt think you`d have to fence off an above ground temporary pool i thought it was only permenant inground pool that needed fencing, or is it over a certain size after all you wouldnt fence off one of the ones passionate pom pointed out on his link from toys r us.

Guest happy feet
i didnt think you`d have to fence off an above ground temporary pool i thought it was only permenant inground pool that needed fencing, or is it over a certain size after all you wouldnt fence off one of the ones passionate pom pointed out on his link from toys r us.

Did u not get the joke..:biglaugh:Don't think the poster was being serious just sarcastic..........

How the hell can a post selling a pool turn into a slagging match, some people really do need to get a life!!!!!!!!!:arghh:

Guest nishman

See this for some information - http://www.safecom.sa.gov.au/water_safety/pool_fencing.htm

We're about to put in (or should that be up?) an above ground pool. As it's 1.32m high, it doesn't need a pool fence around the boundary as the walls of the pool meet that requirement. It does, however, still need a self closing gate at the point of entry (the up and over ladder). There are other way's around fencing, such as self closing doors to the outside of the house and limiting opennings on windows.

Guest dunnarunna
Did u not get the joke..:biglaugh:Don't think the poster was being serious just sarcastic..........

How the hell can a post selling a pool turn into a slagging match, some people really do need to get a life!!!!!!!!!:arghh:

no i didnt notice the joke as arguments just go over my head coz i do have a life, i beleive this site is for helping people and only really use it for that reason and the fence issue may be relevant for some, i read some of the link above and i was wondering if you have one of them pools and you have teenagers and dont have any friends with toddlers and are not selling the pool with house or anything like that would you then need to fence it or the ladder off ?????

donna