Free Garden Mulch

Guest sunshine

Guest sunshine

Hi I have had a few big trees cut down and mulched up so there is 2 massive piles of mulch ideal for the garden. If anyone wants any of it for free let me know you can take as much as you like

I live near Blackwood

• 4 weeks later...
yes we have some mulch left, lots actually. When can you collect?[/quote

Great, we could collect at about 1100 - 1200 today.

If this is ok, pls let me have your address, I afraid I only have a small garden and need to load it into my car rather than a trailer so wont make much of an impact on the pile!!!

cheers

Guest sunshine

Hi guys,

I have sent private messages to both of you that would like the mulch. Please let me know if you haven't recived it as i'm not very good at using this website ha ha

• 4 months later...
Guest bgoodger
Hi I have had a few big trees cut down and mulched up so there is 2 massive piles of mulch ideal for the garden. If anyone wants any of it for free let me know you can take as much as you like

I live near Blackwood

Hi,

I live at Hackham West, and have a trailor, and I am interested in getting some of your garden mulch. Is the mulch wood chips, or whatever, can you tell me please.

Can you give me your address and phone number, if that is okay and I can work an arrangement with you for getting the mulch.

Thank-you.

Brenton.

Guest SCOTTYSUKSA

Hi, i was just wondering who you got to cut your trees down. We have about 6 gum trees we want to cut down. Our first quote was 11 thousand dollars. Just wondering if the compnay you used were cheaper?

Helen