Stuff For Sale

Guest bishop3912

Guest bishop3912

As we have to unexpectedly go back to the UK we have the following items for sale, if anyone is interested please PM and I will provide further details or arrange for you to come and have a look, please note stuff must be gone by Monday 23 November.

1. Wiggles baby play pen (only 2 weeks old) can be made into a pen or left open for child to play with all chunky plastic and clicks together - bought from Big W for $49 - will take $25 SORRY NOW SOLD

2. Baby Highchair, height adjustable, with food tray, and locking wheels. - Will take $10 NOW SOLD SORRY

3. Chocolate Brown Graco Mosaic buggy, suitable from birth, with rain cover, only 6 months old, easy collapsable umberella folding excellent condition - item no longer needed as I have 3 buggies lol- will take $100 Now reduced to $80 ono for quick sale must be gone by Monday- ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED

4. New BabyLove car seat, only 8 weeks old - have receipt that I can also give as its the guarantee - cost us over $170 to buy - will take $100 NOW SOLD SORRY

5. White 4 slice toaster, again only 8 weeks old - will take $10 NOW SOLD SORRY

6. Little Tykes garden/veranda swing seat - green - $15 Now reduced to $10 for quick sale must be gone by Monday - SORRY NOW SOLD

Await hearing from anyone that is seriously interested.

Regards

Corinne

Guest bishop3912

Hi Sharon

Have just dug out the instruction booklet, it states on the front for use with children from 8kg up to 18kg. Its a 6 point harness also. The colour is black

Hope this helps

Regards

Corinne

Guest LOOBYLOO
Sorry to hear of your return - good luck:)

If anyone makes a comment on Item 6 in relation to me - don'tforget I get angry for a little un':arghh::arghh:

Was going to make a comment but realised you were 'ON' so decided not to - but really think item 6 might have been of interest to you! Just a little joke - honest! ;)

Guest bishop3912

Little Tykes swing seat now reduced to $10

Mosaic Buggy now reduced to $80 ono

Grab a bargain, items must be collected from Hallett Cove by Monday

Cheers Corinne

Guest bishop3912

Hi have looked on the little tykes web site and this is what it says

The 2-in-1 Snug ‘n Secure™ Swing is easy to use and just right for babies and growing kids who love to swing!

• Features a T-bar that rotates down for easy loading and unloading.
  • Adjustable stay-put shoulder straps hold baby securely in place.
  • If using with a child who doesn’t require the T-bar or straps, they move to the bottom of the swing and store conveniently out of the way.
  • Ages 9 to 48 months.

Hope its helps