Fridges/Sofa/Kids Things for sale

Guest Kay

Having to go back to the UK, job front not as advertised out here for aircraft workers!!

1. Battery powered kids car $80 - STILL AVAILABLE

Shippers turn up at the end of the month, please contact soonest if interested or I'll be taking hubbies tool kits out of the container to fit more stuff in!!!!:biglaugh:

Guest thebaddeleys

I really want it, it looks like a decent height, its for my 2 and 4 year old so as long as its not tiny I would take it of your hands for $90, can you PM me your address and I could pick up either later today or sunday?

Thanks,

Kerry

It doesn't have a glass door but is as new condition. Small freezer compartment, wine bottle rack, have uploaded an internal photo but not a good shot, hard to photograph a fridge!! HTH