Kittens for sale

tina&steve

2 lovely cute and cuddly female kittens for sale. One Grey and White tabby (like the whiskers ad) and other grey. friendly sweet little girls. 9 weeks old.

My hubby bought me these lovely girls but I have found out I am allergic to them really sad to see them go:(. Would love for them to go together if poss can supply they bits, litter tray (dont worry will clean it 1st lol) bowl toys ect.

If I work out how to put photos on I will PM if interested.

Tina x

Guest Im Here

OMG they are beautiful i would of had them but i know hubby wouldn't be too chuffed as we have 2 cats already and 2 dogs im sure you will find a home for them pretty quickly

Have you tried treating your allergy at all? Friend of mine used to be allergic to cats, and a homeopath made up some tablets containing some of the cat hair, after taking a few of those the allergy got lots better! Worth a try, rather than having to part with them.

Yes I have but nothing is working. I haven't had any probs with my asthma since we have been here but know its got really bad:(. Its sad but yes they do have to go:(

Hi Tina

We are so tempted ... they are just so cute! Its just i have never had a pet before so would be entering the unknown.. and i think my children may be a little young. I have a 17 month year old who is into everything and i imagine that would include torturing the poor little kittens. Anyway how much were you looking for- i think we would prefer to start with one but i understand that you would rather keep them together.

Anyway i hope you find a lovely home for them.