Camping stuff for sale!

Guest guest3462

Guest guest3462

Oztrail family 6 tent Lovely 2 room tent for sale. sleeps 6 but I would say that it comfortably sleeps 2 adults and 2 kids. All tent pegs included. Comes with storage bag and insewn ground sheet. $150 Sorry sold!

Canvas roof rack bag As new, used only once.Black waterproof canvas roof rack bag. Clips onto either the roof rack or threads through the windows and sits on the car roof. Very spacious. $20

My first ready bed Peppa Pig Inflatable mattress with attached sleeping bag. Pink and purple suitable for a girl aged up to 4years. Comes with storage bag and manual pump. $30 Sorry sold!

My first ready bed In The Night Garden Inflatable mattress with attached sleeping back. Green and blue, suitable for girl or boy aged up to 4 years. Comes with storage bag and manual pump. $30 Sorry sold!

Childrens Camping Chairs 2 childrens canvas camping chairs with bags in blue and one childrens canvas camping chair in red $5 each Sorry sold!

Happy Camping guys

JC x

Guest guest3462

Tracey,

we're definately not giving up camping, its in our blood!!!!

We have simply upgraded our tent and bought a few more bits with the girls xmas money for them and thought it'd be ideal to get someone else into the swing of it too!

We should arrange a weekend away for all the kids (adults too of course!) Port Elliot is fantastically child friendly!

julia xxx:biglaugh:

have sent you a pm, hope this doesn't mean you are giving up camping!!