Boys age 7 bike wanted...

Guest helenbowles

Guest helenbowles

Arrived in Adelaide just one week ago and we're renting in Woodcroft.

Our container doesn't arrive until the end of Jan and our 7 year old is pining for his bike. The one on the way over is pretty good condition and fits him so we don't want to buy a new one for Christmas, but...I'm wondering if anyone has an old/outgrown one that they can either lend us for a month or so, or one they would like to sell (inexpenisve!)

I'm hoping a few lucky kids are getting new ones for Christmas and may no longer need their old one?

Lola, Colin, Charlie (7) Harry (4) x

Guest Kelly O

We were in the same position with our 2 boys. I looked in The Advertiser on a Friday and they have an excellent section where people sell goods- like classified ads-Anyway, we managed to get 2 boys bikes for $20 each. Last week there were loads for sale as people are probably getting new for Xmas and selling off outgrown ones.

We have found an excellent park for them to ride in aswell that is called Hazelwood park near Burnside outdoor pool- It is pretty flat and fairly shaded.

Hope this helps. Kelly

• 4 weeks later...
Guest David Brown

We have one, my son is 10 and needs a new bigger one. If you are still looking give me a call on 0410821599 or 83644524. Its about three years old max, blue, with gears, in very good condition (NZ made)

David