Home based business opportunity for sale

Guest UK2Adelaide

Guest UK2Adelaide

Due to an unexpected job offer interstate, I am regretably selling my relocation services business.

This is an ideal opportunity for any ex-pat who is looking for a home based business to run or if you have spare time on your hands and are looking to make some extra money.

The business offers a range of services for any UK migrants coming over from the UK to assist them in making their transition smooth and stress free!

Some of the services I offer are a 'Meet & Greet' Package.

UK to Adelaide Package (which is basically everything you need from start to finish)

Executive Package (this is the premium package and offers everything contained in the 'UK to Adealaide' Package plus flights, pets transportation and much much more).

Full details of the above packages can be found on the website:

www.downunderrelocations.com however these can changed, increased or decreased.

Revenue is also made via the information packages which have been put together, containing extensive information on the various suburbs in SA, Nursing, South Australia Police and Living in SA Package.

Basically the business I am selling is an established up and running website, Hotmail email address connected to the website for all enquiries and bookings, domain name and web hosting, all electronic information packs, exclusive to the site.

The business is also advertised on www.adelaidebound.com.au which has generated a good flow of revenue.

Key words on google search engine etc.

Previous customers references can be provided if required.

Finally other than the cost of buying the business, there is no other outlay for day to day running of the business, (except petrol on airport pick ups) and once a year web hosting fee. (which is $105)

Have a look at the website and PM me if you have any questions, this has been a great little business for me and has been ideal to run around my 4 year olds schedule, plus as most of you will know there is a constant influx of Poms coming over. which equates to more business for www.downunderrelocations.com

Guest EHumphreys

Hi guys, we want to send a private message to ask cost of business but we don't use the site very often and don't know how to pm!!!! Probably really easy isn't it!! Einir x

Guest Guest75
Hi guys, we want to send a private message to ask cost of business but we don't use the site very often and don't know how to pm!!!! Probably really easy isn't it!! Einir x

Hiya

Just click once on UK2Adelaide's name on the left - a menu will be brought up - including send PM.:santa5::santa5:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest UK2Adelaide

Hi Guys

As the time for us to leave is nearing I have had a lot of enquiries about the sale of

my relocation business but no solid offers, as I would love to be of assistance and support to the person who takes over I feel time is running out, if there is anyone interested and wants to make me a offer I am open to anything reasonable!

Also I have just renewed the domain name and hosting for another year so thats saved $125 already.

Remember once the business has been purchased there is no other expenses or outlay it's pure profit!!

PM me if you're interested!