Mazda Tribute For Sale

cormcvcr

Hi all,

I am sadly selling my Mazda Tribute 4x4 as I need to get a van for work, due to the amount of equipment that I carry around with me and need to sell this to fund the van.

It's silver metallic paint,

3ltr engine

Automatic,

Luggage Barrier (great if you have a dog)

Unleaded fuel,

sun roof

a/con,

126K on the clock.

plastic headlight guards and bonnett protector.

Electric windows and mirrors.

Tinted windows.

I took three years warranty with it when I bought it and this transfers with the car (valued at $980)

I bought the car a little over a year ago and it has been brilliant, no problems at all and I also put on a roof box which can be removed if required, but fantastic for body boards and beach stuff, which I generally keep in it all the time, which keeps the inside of the car cleaner.

I paid $16,500 (not including warranty) and will be looking for $14,500 o.n.o

PM or phone me for more information or to see and test drive.

Thanks for looking x

• 2 weeks later...

Just bumping this one up a bit......I have now bought a van, so really need to sell this now!

It is a lovely car and so comfortable to drive, it will be on display at Christies Beach Car Sales on Beach Road, right at the bottom if not sold by end January. Ask for either Bob or Arthur.

As it will be in the car yard you can also have the option of finance on it if the cash isn't readily available.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...