Wanted - a wooden cubby house!

Guest Lulujim

Guest David Brown
hi - Does anyone know where I can buy a nice wooden cubby house from at a reasonable price??

have looked on Gumtree with no success... :sad:

Thank you!

Well yes, we have a kind of cubby house which is built at the top of a ladder/slide/swing complex with a sandpit underneath, it was there when we moved in, looks top of the range, but our kids are too old for it and its kind of in the way. Its a little platform with a telescope(fake!) , we have been thinking of giving it away to someone who can remove it. If you are interested let me know and I'll post some photos, but the cubby house is not enclosed on all sides though it has a roof,

If anyone else reads this and is interested, let me know.

Guest Lulujim
Well yes, we have a kind of cubby house which is built at the top of a ladder/slide/swing complex with a sandpit underneath, it was there when we moved in, looks top of the range, but our kids are too old for it and its kind of in the way. Its a little platform with a telescope(fake!) , we have been thinking of giving it away to someone who can remove it. If you are interested let me know and I'll post some photos, but the cubby house is not enclosed on all sides though it has a roof,

If anyone else reads this and is interested, let me know.

hi - Thanks for replying - sounds GREAT! Will PM you! We're very keen! :)

Guest the Phillips family
hi - Does anyone know where I can buy a nice wooden cubby house from at a reasonable price??

have looked on Gumtree with no success... :sad:

Thank you!

Hi we have one of those plastic ones with a red roof. cost over $100,00 new, about 7 months old. Come and collect it and you can have it mate our little boy just walks past it!

Guest Lulujim
Hi we have one of those plastic ones with a red roof. cost over $100,00 new, about 7 months old. Come and collect it and you can have it mate our little boy just walks past it!

Thanks - that would be great! Whereabouts are you? Alexis :)