Any cars for sale up to $10k?

Guest familygood

Guest familygood

We need a car asap preferably hatchback, air con, 5 door, manual but not fussy really!! Just reliable and big enough for family of 3 soon to be 4!

Looking in the obvious places but wanted to gve this a try too!

Thanks

We need a car asap preferably hatchback, air con, 5 door, manual but not fussy really!! Just reliable and big enough for family of 3 soon to be 4!

Thanks

As your at Noarlunger loads of car places along south road. we got a good deal and the salesman was very helpful at Jarvis at Gepps cross. If not trading post xx

Guest Guest75
As your at Noarlunger loads of car places along south road. we got a good deal and the salesman was very helpful at Jarvis at Gepps cross. If not trading post xx

Just cause you live in Goldin Groove does not mean to say you can misspell Noarlunga!!!:P:p

Guest UK2Adelaide

Hi Good family

I have a Holden Commodore I am just about to put up for sale as we are moving interstate, it should be on within the next couple of days!!

Louise

Just cause you live in Goldin Groove does not mean to say you can misspell Noarlunga!!!:P:p

Lol oopss Sorry and its my bestest place as well ;) and we dont live in Golden grove any more we have moved up in the world to Salisbury Heights (you ave to say the H like you are posh ):P

Hi Good family

I have a Holden Commodore I am just about to put up for sale as we are moving interstate, it should be on within the next couple of days!!

Louise

What price are you looking to sell the holden for Louise? x

I got a Kia Carnival for sale in 2 1/2 weeks, I want 8k ono for it, not sure what yr it is but will ask hubby when he phones. I just put 3 months rego on it last week, refused to put more on as I only need it for the next few weeks. I put a new cd stereo in it in october and new tyres last yr but not sure when exactly, hubby does all that stuff not me. lol. No wear and tear on the seats but the bumper is scratched both sides where I struggled to get it out of the garage once when we lived in QLD but as bumpers are a type of plastic there's no rust. It comes with a childs car seat suitable for newborn to 18 kilo's.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest batleys

Hi

How did you go with the cars have you bought any i have a kio rio and a jeep for sale

chris n lucy

Thanks