Thread: February 10th

February 10th

Well the time has finally arrived and we couldn't be happier. We fly bk to UK on February 10th, we can't wait. 5 yrs is more than enough to suffer home sickness.

For sale....

Large Fridge/freezer, fair offers
      Westinghouse Electric BJ514VR (18.01 cu. ft.) Bottom Freezer Refrigerator - Compare prices on Westinghouse Electric BJ514VR (18.01 cu. ft.) Bottom Freezer Refrigerator at Shopping.com Australia

Upright Freezer (sorry can't find a pic), fair offers
      EcoHomes.biz : The F210 Refrigerator by Kelvinator

Kia Carnival - yr. 2001 -2.5 V6 - white
      It does have scratches on both bumpers , my fault, I misjudged getting out of the garage on day, it comes with my grandsons car seat which is suitable from birth to 18 kilo's (not risking it getting damaged in shipping). $7k ono

Queen bed (orange juice stain on matrees thanks to my lovely grandson, but it really is orange juice) lol, might have a few king singles (as new) too depends if the packers can perform a miracle or two and squeez then on the container.

TV, (just collect it)
      cheap and cheerful, digital compatable (we have a top-box connected to it but hubby is staying a little while so needs the top-box) we mainly use the tv for playing x-box on.

Lawn Mower (just collect it)
      Electric rotary with grass box

House must be empty by Wednesday evening but please note removals are here Monday and Tuesday so the house will be busy.

Adelaide Hills
      199 times
      Might be interested in the King Single beds if you are unable to pack them. Will PM you my mobile number, collection is no problem.

Hope you have a safe trip "home" and that you are happy there :)

All the best for the future

Kelly O
      hi I have Pm'd you re. the lawnmower. Hope all goes well for you and your family.

Hallett Cove, Adelaide
      86 times

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums