Giveaway & For Sale

Due to our impending move interstate we have some giveaways and items for sale.

Giveaway first:
      My beloved cats, 2 females, lovely personalities, great with kids, they're both used to my 4 year old dragging them about, they eat and sleep outside and are very low maintenance, but love coming in for cuddles, they will come with 2 large wicker beds, a pink plastic cubby house if needed, a litter tray (although they do there business outside) lots of food and biscuits. One is a caramel colour and is called Gingee and the other is pure white semi long hair and called snowy, ideally I would like them to be re-homed together as they have always been together.

For Sale
      2 bikes and a child seat.
      1 mens mountain bike only be riden twice, comes with helmet and bike lock, paid $150 happy to accept $80 o.n.o.
      1 ladies bike has been riden a lot but still hours and hours of happy cycling left, attached to it is a childs seat, for kids up to 4/5 depending on childs size, my little girl is nearly 5 and she still fits in. Bike & seat were $250 happy to accept $100 o.n.o. for bike and seat. This also comes with bike lock and helmet.

For Sale
      Nissan X trail 2001, only had it 4 weeks, planned to drive to Queensland in it but thought better of it with a four year old so now we're flying, the car has to go.
      It's only done 130,000 kms, immaculate inside and out, tinted windows, alloys, manual, drives great, dark burgundy colour, we paid just under $15,000 happy to take $14,500 or nearest offer, has had a full service before it left the showroom 4 weeks ago.

For Sale
      Beauty Equipment. Everything you need to start your own business, includes couch, 2 trollies, facial steamer, foot spa, 2 waxing machines, strips, manicure & pedicure kits and much much more you have to see it to believe it how much it includes.
      Cost around $800, happy to accept $600, important to note that apart from the couch, the steamer and one of the waxing machines everything is brand new, sealed or never been used, so this really is a good deal.

I can provide photos of any of the above, drop me a line with your email address.
      Last edited by moomin1; 13-03-2010 at 03:29 AM.

Hi can you let me have a pic of the ladies bike please? Thanks Julia x

0 times
      Hi there....might be too late but have the bikes gone. We would be interested in both? Can the child seat be removed? Thanks Clare

lesa stamper
      Do you still have the childs bike seat for sale? if so how much was you looking for?
      Thanks L