Nursery Items for Sale!

Guest Lulujim

Guest Lulujim

We are moving our little one up in to a big bed so we're selling her nursery furniture.

Cot/Cot bed/Sofa (mattress measures 4' x 2') - very similar to one Toys r' Us are selling for $900 at the moment... but ours is cream (please see pic below)

Bruin Victoria 3 in 1 Cot Bed |*Cots |*Nursery Furniture |*Shop | Toys ‘R’ Us

$300 BARGAIN! SOLD

Chest of drawers (co-ordinates with the cot) is sized for a changing mat to go on the top

$100 (reduced for a quick sale)

Rocking recliner chair & footstool in light brown/beige suedette (These RRP for over $400) SOLD!

All in GREAT condition.

I am also selling a Maclaren single buggy carry case! http://www.maclarenbaby.com/global/content/view/114/506/lang,en/

Thanks for looking! :)

Guest familygood

Will give it a try - thanks! I had one of these when I was pregnant/feeding last time and it was a god send. My back is severely playing up now and its only going to get worse... the joys of children hey!!

Guest Lulujim

I know, they are so comfy - my hubby said we should move it into the lounge as it's so comfortable!! Hope to hear from you soon! (P.s It's on gumtree too, just so you know)