Harvey Norman Girls Bunk Bed For Sale

cormcvcr

A friend of mine is selling girls pink bunk beds.

They were bought from Harvey Norman at a cost of over $2000 and she is looking to sell them for $500 inclusive of matresses and bedding.

The beds are pink wood with shelving at the end of the highest one to the floor and at the end of the bottom bunk.

They are positioned in an L shape rather than on top of each other.

They are really good quality and lovely beds, I would buy them myself but my daughter already has a bunk bed.

PM me if you are interested with contact details and I will pass them on.

Thanks for looking.

Cx

Guest guest3462

I wouldbe very interested in seeing some pics, are they able to convert to 2singles? as my little girl is still small for a top bunk in her room.

Many thanks

JC

Hi Julia,

the bottom one is a single that can be put anywhere, the top is as if it has been put on top of a shelf with space at the bottom which you can put the single bed in, in an L-shape position or you can leave it out and have a desk and chair under it.

I suppose the single bed could be used on it's own until she gets a bit older, but the top one can't be put any lower to make it a single bed. (I hope that makes sense).

I will get pictures on tonight when I finish work and have time to download them.

Cx

Guest guest3462

Hi I thought that would be the case and also think we might be able to store the top bunk for a bit! Loking forward to seeing the pictures thanks

JC

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest shella_n
Hiya!

Can you please tell me how much your friend is asking for the bunks?

Thanks

original post says $500 including matresses :)

Guest Chaplin1

Hi Michelle,

We've not heard from you for awhile and are getting a little anxious. Can you please confirm if you are coming or not.

Brandon