Mothers Day 9th May 2010

cormcvcr

Hi all,

just thought I would mention that I am now offering gift vouchers for cleaning/ironing/housekeeping assistance and thought it would make a wonderful gift for the lovely lady in your life, be it a gift from your kids to your wife or for your own mum. (obvously only if she lives in South Australia!)

Prices start from $52 which offers a 2 hour service on whatever they wish to be done, right through to as many hours as you require (contact for prices, as they vary in accordance to time required).

Why not treat that special person with a voucher, then take her out and wine and dine, and when she wants the day off, we will come along and take the burdon out of her day.

Send me a PM or give me a call.

Thanks and Happy Mothers Day to all you wonderful mums out there when the day comes x