Cat - giveaway - this weekend only

Guest Patch

Guest Patch

My sisters friend is in desperate need of finding a good loving home for her cat. After some life troubles she has left her rental and the lease expires Tuesday.

We need to find someone for the cat this weekend.:(

Its a boy, Dexter, 1 year old, ginger and white, injections up to date, desexed, will come with his own bed and scratch post.

He's a good personality, likes to be made a fuss of, not really a lap cat but is the kind of cat that will sit next to you on the sofa.

At the moment he is at her rental, which is empty, being fed twice a day, but is looking a bit lonely and sad.

Without explaining her personal information, this is the last thing she wanted but there is no other choice.

Dexter will have to go to the RSPCA on Tuesday if no one wants him.:sad:

He's located at Aberfoyle Park.

I would take him in but I dont think my cat that I have had 7 years will let another cat roam around her home!

Can anyone help??

Please phone me on 0433 704 376 if you are interested in taking him and I will arrange for you to see him.

I have photos on my phone and can send them to you but for some reason I cant seem to add them to this post....

Thanks

Lisa

Guest Patch

Me too! I am very pleased! I was starting to stress that she would have to take him to the RSPCA which made me sad! But now all is good, lovely Dexter has a new home with 2 children that I am sure will keep him entertained and vice versa!