6 burner bbq for sale

Guest Candiceno1

Guest Candiceno1

I have a 6 burner bbq with extra burner at one end for wok etc. It has hood so can be used as oven, and a cover to keep it clean/dry. Bought from bbq galore for $1500 3 yrs ago $100, ono. Will post pics later

Cheers

Guest Candiceno1
if you really mean that is for 100 dollars, my son will take it. contact him on username whitfan on here or through me.

Hey Wizzy!! Yes $100 is what it is up at. Will contact him about it. Hope you're both well :wubclub:

Candice

Guest Candiceno1
hi I'm too from Bradford and looking to settle around Christies and Port Noarlunga. I think your bbq will have gone before we get over as we are stuck in the middle of all the changes.

Just thought I would say hello to a fellow Bradfordian hope all goes well for you.

Hey, I am hoping it goes before then!!!! Good luck with the move, where in BFD you from? Dont miss it very much but I do miss the Mela!!!!:jiggy:

We live in Thackley at the moment but we used to live in Wibsey. I don't think I'll miss BFD very much either.

Its really gone down hill the last couple of years . Two sets of our freinds have already made the move to Adelaide one sets in Nouralunga and the other set live in Happy Valley both look nice.

I have my practical test with vetassess this month and then we will apply for our state sponsorship visas.

Hope to be over around winter or spring 2011.

All the best hope the barbie sells.

Guest Candiceno1
We live in Thackley at the moment but we used to live in Wibsey. I don't think I'll miss BFD very much either.

Its really gone down hill the last couple of years . Two sets of our freinds have already made the move to Adelaide one sets in Nouralunga and the other set live in Happy Valley both look nice.

I have my practical test with vetassess this month and then we will apply for our state sponsorship visas.

Hope to be over around winter or spring 2011.

All the best hope the barbie sells.

Hey, we lived in Wrose and are currently in Flagstaff Hill looking to move to Happy Valley. Good luck with everything hope it all goes to plan for you!!

Cheers i know quite a few lads from up wrose . Small world .we have been looking at houses around happy valley . Hope you get the house you want in the area you want.

Only thing that bothers me is if theres is plenty of work for brickies, but to be honest i would taken anything just to get started.

Guest Candiceno1
Cheers i know quite a few lads from up wrose . Small world .we have been looking at houses around happy valley . Hope you get the house you want in the area you want.

Only thing that bothers me is if theres is plenty of work for brickies, but to be honest i would taken anything just to get started.

Hey, yes its a small world, we may know some of the same people!! Depends how old you guys are though!!! Regarding work, there are always lots and lots of houses being biult so I dont think there will be a prob getting work, thing here though is you get laid off if its over a certain temp!!! :shocked:

Me and the wife (Vicki) are 38 and my daughter Lauren is 9 going on 19.

We keep looking at the houses on au properties. The problem is when we started looking the exchange rate was around $2 to the pound and know its about $1.60 .Just hope it rises before we get there, if not we may rent a little longer than we anticipated.

I suppose we were like everybody else looking at houses with pools and big back yards, never mind though it still looks for better than Maningham.

Guest Candiceno1

Well we did the big house, pool etc but are now down sizing to have more disposable income and with kids growing they are not in that much anymore so no point having a huge house to clean!!!!You get used to the lifestyle here and the house is only a proportion of it!

Well me and hubby are both 36 so we prob know some of the same people, depends where you went/go drinking. What schools did you both go to? we went to st josephs (me) and st bedes (darren). Good luck with it all I am sure all will work out for you ;)

Me and the wife (Vicki) are 38 and my daughter Lauren is 9 going on 19.

We keep looking at the houses on au properties. The problem is when we started looking the exchange rate was around $2 to the pound and know its about $1.60 .Just hope it rises before we get there, if not we may rent a little longer than we anticipated.

I suppose we were like everybody else looking at houses with pools and big back yards, never mind though it still looks for better than Maningham.

Hey, we lived in Wrose and are currently in Flagstaff Hill looking to move to Happy Valley. Good luck with everything hope it all goes to plan for you!!

Hi Candice,

Just thought I'd say hello. We lived in Wrose until we moved here in 2005. Heading back to Bradford shortly - probably looking to live Wrose, Eccleshill, Idle etc. Small world.

We have just sold house with pool, big backyard etc. in Morphett Vale and heading off in July.

Good luck with your move.

Val

Guest Guest75
It looked like it to me so I joined in!!

I'm originally from Pudsey - Farsley to be exact. We'll be staying with my parents in Farsley when we get back until we find a house to buy. Should be plenty to choose from, everybody's over here!!!

:D

I was born in Farsley - Glenholme road to be exact,then shipped out to Bramley - Half Mile Lane.Drinking years spent in Farsley and Stanningley:goofy::goofy:

Seems to be some good buys on the market + the exchange rate must be helping.

Guest Candiceno1
Hi Candice,

Just thought I'd say hello. We lived in Wrose until we moved here in 2005. Heading back to Bradford shortly - probably looking to live Wrose, Eccleshill, Idle etc. Small world.

We have just sold house with pool, big backyard etc. in Morphett Vale and heading off in July.

Good luck with your move.

Val

Flipping heck we moved here in 2005 too!!! Where were you in wrose? Good luck with your move back, you're brave!!! I wouldnt go back there if I was paid!! Maybe the lakes or dales but not bradford!!! But each to their own and I wish you all the luck in the world, at least you have done it and had 5 years here. You could pop iin and say Hi to mum and Nanna hey both in Wrose still!!! :biglaugh:

Guest Candiceno1
Is this the Yorkshire thread??

:biglaugh:

I'm from Pudsey myself so a "tweenie"

Strong family connections to Wibsey though.

My grandpa's family were from Wibsey originally, his father owned a wool mill and made expensive suits!!! Some fancy fandangled name I cannot remember!

Flipping heck we moved here in 2005 too!!! Where were you in wrose? Good luck with your move back, you're brave!!! I wouldnt go back there if I was paid!! Maybe the lakes or dales but not bradford!!! But each to their own and I wish you all the luck in the world, at least you have done it and had 5 years here. You could pop iin and say Hi to mum and Nanna hey both in Wrose still!!! :biglaugh:

We lived on Plumpton Gardens and we left on 5 September 2005. Just don't tell me you lived on the same street as me now, that would be just too wierd !!!

We have enjoyed living here but we have two grown up sons in Bradford. There was one grandchild when we left and now there's three - it was hard to think we wouldn't watch them grow up. Originally thought they might come out here but to be honest it's far too expensive for them now and I'm not sure it's for them.

Our daughter came here with us at age 13 and has settled for periods of time and then been unsettled. She is almost 18 now and cannot wait to get back there. We all know Bradford's faults but it's where we belong. We have aussie passports and relatives here so many holidays in the future - it's just living here is not for us. No regrets.

Val

Guest Candiceno1
We lived on Plumpton Gardens and we left on 5 September 2005. Just don't tell me you lived on the same street as me now, that would be just too wierd !!!

We have enjoyed living here but we have two grown up sons in Bradford. There was one grandchild when we left and now there's three - it was hard to think we wouldn't watch them grow up. Originally thought they might come out here but to be honest it's far too expensive for them now and I'm not sure it's for them.

Our daughter came here with us at age 13 and has settled for periods of time and then been unsettled. She is almost 18 now and cannot wait to get back there. We all know Bradford's faults but it's where we belong. We have aussie passports and relatives here so many holidays in the future - it's just living here is not for us. No regrets.

Val

Well good for you, it is hard when you leave your own children behind I am sure and you have probably thought long and hard about this and you have to do what is right for you. We arrived in May 05 and lived in Finsbury Drive, just off Livingstone Road. What school did your daughter go to then? My 2 were at St Anthonys.

I wish you all the best for your journey and a wonderful life with your grandchildren

Well good for you, it is hard when you leave your own children behind I am sure and you have probably thought long and hard about this and you have to do what is right for you. We arrived in May 05 and lived in Finsbury Drive, just off Livingstone Road. What school did your daughter go to then? My 2 were at St Anthonys.

I wish you all the best for your journey and a wonderful life with your grandchildren

Long and hard is right - took a few months for each of us to decide what we wanted to do but we all came to the same decision. Positives outweighed the negatives.

My daughter went to Greengates Primary and then Immanuel College at Thackley. She joined the end of Year 8 at Wirreanda High School here and found it was all way behind the UK. She blended well and got her Year 12 and is really looking forward to starting at Bradford College with her friends in September.

If nothing else we gave her some good life experience to take back with her. We've flown over the Barrier Reef in a helicopter and swum on the reefs, stood in front of the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge. Lets just call it a long holiday that we had.

Thanks for your good wishes and all the best to you and your family.

Val

Val

I wish I had your bottle to go back and start again been hear 13 years dont know if I could do it. anyway cant go this year sister comming for a holiday again that will be her 4th time.

• 3 weeks later...

Just passed medical and lodging our state sponsorship and visas on July the 1st.

Hope the selection process is a little faster now that they have cut the number of jobs on the sol list by 50%.

Did you have any look on your move to Happy Valley, if so congrats.

All the best Trevor 38 Vicki 37 Lauren 9.