Labrador

Guest TheDeansDownUnder

Guest TheDeansDownUnder

Due to an impending move interstate i regret to have to rehome my beautiful 2 year old female lab!

PM for more info

Guest guest4504

I think you will be swamped with people :D. If I were there now, especially if she was a chocolate. I would be first in line .:cute:. The best breed there is.

Guest Damien

I had a choccy lab in the UK. He's called Thornton and has just turned 10, he now lives with my parents. They are great dogs but totally mad! He was amazing with our kids. I wish I could have another one here but am renting...........

Guest guest4504
I had a choccy lab in the UK. He's called Thornton and has just turned 10, he now lives with my parents. They are great dogs but totally mad! He was amazing with our kids. I wish I could have another one here but am renting...........

' Thornton ' .lol, nice one :biglaugh:

Guest TheDeansDownUnder

you guys are making this even harder you know!

she isn't chocolate she is golden...very light!

lovely dog and with kids she is great

Guest Damien

I remember the time he ate my mum's dishcloth when we visited, had a nightmare pooing it out when we got home and I had to tread on the end of it to get it out............memories...... I got back to Swindon (parents in Essex) before he managed to go poo, sent the dishcloth back to my mum in the post haha! As they say, labs are pigs.

Guest kangomik

Sorry Deans can't help you with yours, we have another arriving for a short stay this sunday before being re-homed, Fantastic dogs. The last one was training well.

Why do you have to let her go?

I know I shouldn't count my chickens etc....but I mated my chocolate lab Bella two weeks ago with a lovely male called Charlie Brown.....am hoping for lots of lovely Chocolate puppies as I said ....fingers crossed will know in a couple of weeks if it worked?? Our lab in the UK once ate a plastic bag...same affect as the cloth although I didn't send mine to my mum!!!

Guest guest3462
I know I shouldn't count my chickens etc....but I mated my chocolate lab Bella two weeks ago with a lovely male called Charlie Brown.....am hoping for lots of lovely Chocolate puppies as I said ....fingers crossed will know in a couple of weeks if it worked?? Our lab in the UK once ate a plastic bag...same affect as the cloth although I didn't send mine to my mum!!!

Our black lab in the UK did exactly the same to my husbands Man Utd beach towel!! My dad had to stand on the end if it when it started to come out as it was so big! I suppose you could say that the towel deserved it!

I have pm'd you regarding your puppies as we would be very very interested if you have successfully bred!

Julia x

Guest Guest5035

.....am hoping for lots of lovely Chocolate puppies as I said ...QUOTE]

Sounds like you will be keeping them all then.................

Stevo