West Highland Terrier for sale

Guest carmenjohnwtsn

Guest carmenjohnwtsn

We have a male westie for sale , he's 12 months old gorgeous playful and very cute. Jack likes lots of cuddles and likes lots of company so a family with children would be ideal .

Pm me if your interested

Thanks carmen

• 8 months later...
Guest Aussie pat

We managed to get our Westie by ringing around the breeders and not waiting for an advert. We have since been told there is a really good breeder at Willunga who we didn't actually get around to contacting before we found what we wanted.

Ours was 4 months old as the breeder was tempted to hang on to her but then changed her mind. We love her dearly. She went to the vet today for her annual jabs (she's now 2) and he told us that her thought she was in excellent shape and had been well bred so our approach seems to have worked. She's the second Westie I've bought by ringing around. The last one lived to 16 without any major health issues til she died of old age.

I hope you manage to find one as they are such lovely little dogs. I know there are other nice breeds and I'm obviously biased.

• 3 months later...
Guest jaslesc
We managed to get our Westie by ringing around the breeders and not waiting for an advert. We have since been told there is a really good breeder at Willunga who we didn't actually get around to contacting before we found what we wanted.

Ours was 4 months old as the breeder was tempted to hang on to her but then changed her mind. We love her dearly. She went to the vet today for her annual jabs (she's now 2) and he told us that her thought she was in excellent shape and had been well bred so our approach seems to have worked. She's the second Westie I've bought by ringing around. The last one lived to 16 without any major health issues til she died of old age.

I hope you manage to find one as they are such lovely little dogs. I know there are other nice breeds and I'm obviously biased.

pat could you pass on the breeders details in willunga would be much appreciated

Guest Guest75
could you let me know if the westie is still for sale as i am looking for one for the kids

After 12 months I hope they have sold it!!!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest Aussie pat
pat could you pass on the breeders details in willunga would be much appreciated

Unfortunately I never found out the name of the breeder as we found out about them after we had already bought our girl. She came from Questadore Kennels at Elizabeth. Shaz has a good website. I looked today and she currently has a waiting list. Since buying our dog we have seen her breeder at the Royal Show and can thoroughly recommend visiting the breeders on the day Westies are on show. Only draw back is you'll want to take all of them home as they're gorgeous.

There is a very nice looking kennel at Mount Compass that I came across on the internet and she has puppies due in July http://www.tapajotawesties.com but I can't comment on the quality of her pups. We had to pay $1200 for our puppy but I have recently seen ads for more than that.

If you decide to go for a Cairn terrier due to a shortage of Westies be careful as one breeder warned me about a blood shunt (can't remember which, either heart or liver) that has accidentally been bred into them. You will need to see all the blood test results before you buy. Apparently healthy looking dogs are sold off and die within 12 months which is really traumatic.