Liverpool shirt signed & framed with poa

Guest theknights

Guest theknights

Hi All

I'm selling my Framed and Signed Liverpool Shirt with P.O.A .

I was given this when I worked for L.F.C

If you have any questions please P.M me

I have listed this on Ebay as well, If you wish to bid

What made him do it?

Did he plan it?

Was he a mad man?

Did he plan to cause so much heartache to so many innocent families and leave behind him 12 stiffs before taking the cowards way out?

Only Rafa Benitez can answer those questions.....

Guest Guest5035
What made him do it?

Did he plan it?

Was he a mad man?

Did he plan to cause so much heartache to so many innocent families and leave behind him 12 stiffs before taking the cowards way out?

thought for a second you were on about an idiot the other day in a place called Cumbria

stevo

Guest Django
Hi All

I'm selling my Framed and Signed Liverpool Shirt with P.O.A .

I was given this when I worked for L.F.C

If you have any questions please P.M me

I have listed this on Ebay as well, If you wish to bid

Isn't this exactly what recycle bins were invented for??? :P:p:biglaugh:

Guest guest3462
What made him do it?

Did he plan it?

Was he a mad man?

Just my opinion which doesn't count for much, but, this is in extreme bad taste. I really can't understand why you would choose to make fun of the fact that 12 innocent people lost their lives and many more seriously injured in totally awful circumstances. It might pay to show some respect for these people and their families and the members of that community.......And to the author of this thread for so thoughtlessly hijacking it in the name of poor humour!

Don't begin a war of words as it's not worth it and I won't rise to it, but hey like I said, just my own opinion.

Guest Guest5035
Just my opinion which doesn't count for much, but, this is in extreme bad taste. I really can't understand why you would choose to make fun of the fact that 12 innocent people lost their lives and many more seriously injured in totally awful circumstances. It might pay to show some respect for these people and their families and the members of that community.......And to the author of this thread for so thoughtlessly hijacking it in the name of poor humour!

Don't begin a war of words as it's not worth it and I won't rise to it, but hey like I said, just my own opinion.

my thoughts exactly in my earlier post.

stevo

What made him do it?

Did he plan it?

Was he a mad man?

How could anyone even think of putting that on here at this time :confused:How sad.:mad:

Guest theknights
How could anyone even think of putting that on here at this time :confused:How sad.:mad:

Obviously some people have to much time on their hands