furniture and kids stuff for sale

Guest guest3462

Guest guest3462

Hi I have for sale

black glass top Harvey Horman LCD tv stand. 17 months old. Cost us $400 new. In excellent condition. $100

Small wooden Ikea dining table with 4 matching chairs. 17 months old. Cost $200 new. It is not very flash but in very good condition would suit a new arrival or first home owners to start you off. $50

UK car seat. 5 point harness good condition, useful for anyone returning to the UK/Europe $25

Phil and Teds pram in red with sport seat to make it a double. Includes rain covers and toddler sleeping bag. Comes in a flight bag. Has puncture on front tyre and shopping basket needs repairs but other than that in good working order. Cost almost £700 in the UK, would be useful for a second pram or spares for your own P&T. Willing to seperate flight bag, sleeping bag etc $100

Peppa Pig toddler tricycle with parent handle. In blue and pink, hardly used as my little one wasn't big enough to turn the pedals and now she's outgrown it! $30 SOLD

I'm just trying to figure out how to get pics on here hence no pics yet, will update as soon as th penny drops! Please pm me for more details

Thanks Julia

Guest guest3462

hi, the length is 36inches, height 25 inches and depth 9 inches, I can't for the life of me figure out how to put pics on here, i've done it before but have a new camera and it wont let me do it. I have some on my phone I could txt to you???