furniture wanted

Guest RichandHelen

Guest RichandHelen

Hi all moving out of our furnished rental in a couple of weeks and need some bits of furniture to get us started can anyone help:unsure:

Guest TheDeansDownUnder

hi there, we have a corner tv unit from ikea up for sale at the moment, was looking for around $80 for it. there is nothing wrong with it, we just don't need it anymore!

Guest RichandHelen

Thanks all

Forgot to ask how much for microwave Matt:) Got a fridge and tv unit thanks guys . Been kicked out house . Got three weeks to buy Bedroom stuff and sofa. Off to salvos we go :unsure:

Rich

I have a box with kitchen knives and a couple of utensils too if you want it.

Free for you as we got new sets.

I also have a quilted bed throw which we bought when we arrived and hasnt been used since, not the best design but would do you a turn, free too.

Just pm me for address and i will check if we have anything else.

Cx

Guest lize smit

Hi there we have 4 single pine Ikea beds and one double pine Ikea bed for sale.All beds are brand new! No matrasses

We are moving back to South africa

If interested please phone me on 0458341172

LIZ