Bambino Mio Birth to Potty washable nappy set for sale

Guest Carla

Guest Carla

Hi all,

I have for sale a cloth nappy set which is in FANTASTIC condition. The whole lot cost me around 600 pounds (sorry I don't have a pound sign on my keyboard!) just over 3 years ago and I have used them on both my kids - a girl and a boy. The bundle consists of 17 'outers' (5 x newborn size, 3 x small, 3 x medium, 3 x large and 3 x extra large), 39 x size 1 cloth nappies (to fit the newborn and small outers) and 20 x size 2 cloth nappies to fit the medium, large and extra large outers. It also comes with 1 1/2 boxes of Coles washable nappy liners and is all in it's original packaging - I can email some photos to anyone whose interested.

They have been professionally laundered, come from a smoke and pet free home and I'm looking to sell them for around $120 - pickup from Happy Valley. There is a great fact sheet on their website (Bambino Mio Australia) if you're interested in the idea but don't know much about it, and even including the cost of washing, it works out just under a grand cheaper to go the cloth nappy route than the disposable route - plus it's better for our lovely green earth!

Look forward to hearing from anyone whose interested :jiggy: