cheap cheap car for sale!!

ails

Hi all

I am selling my wonderful little car. I have had it since september and have had no problems with it at all - despite the age. This has been my only car and I am only selling because i am returning to the UK.

Ford Laser 1983 (yes 1983!)

taxed til 15th August

5 door

yellow

cd player

$875! - NOW REDUCED TO $500 FOR IMMEDIATE SALE!!!!!! now sold ...

manual car .

i have not got a pic because can't sort camera at the moment. if you are interested, please call:

0423 922765 (my sister)

thanks

Ails

Hi all

I am selling my wonderful little car. I have had it since september and have had no problems with it at all - despite the age. This has been my only car and I am only selling because i am returning to the UK.

taxed til 15th August

5 door

yellow

$875!

manual car .

i have not got a pic because can't sort camera at the moment. if you are interested, please pm.

thanks

Ails

We bought an 88 Ford Laser from a guy when we got here over 2 years ago for $900...cosmetically its a bit buggered but goes a treat.....nearly 250K kms.....does around 600kms for abour 35 bux awesome.

am tempted to buy this, will keep tabs on this one...

HG

Guest Allie Bloss

Is car still available?

Where abouts do you live?

I am looking for my parents so if car is still there and they are keen I'll get in touch, please can you PM me your phone number.

Cheers

Guest puff the dragon
Hi all

taxed til 15th August

5 door

yellow

cd player

$875!

manual car .

i have not got a pic because can't sort camera at the moment. if you are interested, please call:

0401 939 103

thanks

Ails

Hi very interested in this

could you let me know whereabouts you are and mileage

many thanks