puppies

Guest Claireandchrisdownunder

hello

is anyone interested in buying our puppies, we dearly love them, but my son's asthma has been going down hill since we have brought them, just over week ago, and we are getting really concerned. They are two cocker spaniels one blk one red and are 8 weeks old. they have had a vet check and had there second jab, we have vouchers for discounts and all the papers. Apart from selling my son, which of course is not an option we have to put him first.

They also have all the comforts and food needed and lovely expensive leads etc.

If anyone wants to make an offer pls let me know, or if you have any ideas of what to do with them.... really dont want to take them to a rescue home as they are too loved and dont want them to sleep in a dark kennel!!

thank you in advance

regards

claire:(

Will the breeder not take them back? Most breeders I know will take back a pup or dog the bred at any point if the buyer/owner is no longer able to keep it. They may not give you your money back if its not a problem with the dog but will ensure the dogs are kept or rehomed to somewhere suitable. Most good breeders will do this rather than see the dogs sold to a home they may not have approved/chosen to sell to.

hi how much u looking for for each pup my kids keep on at me to get them a dog since we arrived here thanks

We would just like an offer and please feel free to call me my tele number is 82844192

we paid 1500 for the pair and about 700 for all the stuff but will consider anything as i have to think of my son first

my mobile number is 0447776228

Will the breeder not take them back? Most breeders I know will take back a pup or dog the bred at any point if the buyer/owner is no longer able to keep it. They may not give you your money back if its not a problem with the dog but will ensure the dogs are kept or rehomed to somewhere suitable. Most good breeders will do this rather than see the dogs sold to a home they may not have approved/chosen to sell to.

Thanks for your help, will try that if this does not work! just feel abit upset that it has not worked

thanks for contacting me if you want to meet them you are welcome anytime left you the number quoted underneath. will try and get some photos on later but not very good at that sort of thing

regards claire