Wardrobes??????

Guest laurenburton92

Guest laurenburton92

We moved here a month ago and we are finnaly in a long term rental unfurnished, but our stuff doesnt arrive until end of october so am looing for some things.

at the moment i am just looking for a wardrobe, any size any colour, not really fussy?

just don't want to be paying alot of money for one, so if any one has any for sale or that they don't want any more, could you please let me know

i can pick them up to if thats a help

Lauren

:D

Hey, we have one in the garage that we shipped over but never put back together as we have built in robes. It's only a small one (kids room really), in a beech/ maple finish with silver trim. It has a hanging space and 2 drawers at the bottom. If you're interested, I can go check it's still all ok and we can work something out? We are in Hallett Cove and we are about most days for you to collect xxx