Furniture for sale

bill

We are moving out of our rental and have numerous surplus items of furniture for sale, as follows:

1. 3-seater and 2-seater cream leather sofas. Very Good Condition $200 for both. SORRY, SOLD ALREADY!

2. Dining Set - Le Cornu current model glass-top table and 6 high-back white chairs. Very good condition $250 SORRY, SOLD ALREADY!

3. Westinghouse WTB2300WA-XAU 230 Litre Fridge-Freezer. Good condition, tiny scrape on front, small chip out of chiller door. Very good fridge and freezer. 2 years old, suit couple or small family $200SORRY, SOLD

4. Simpson Eziloader 5.5kg cold-fill front-loader washing machine. Water rating 4 stars, energy rating 2.5 stars. Very Good condition $200. SORRY, SOLD ALREADY!

5. 2 identical IKEA wardrobes. Perfect condition $70 each.SORRY, SOLD

6. TV Unit. Very Good condition. Smoked glass doors $60.

7. Office Chair, not pictured, dark blue with specks, $15. Accidentally uploaded photos of a red office char and can't remove it! Please ignore photo.SORRY, SOLD

8. Items for Free. Grey bookcase (pictured), multi-level computer stand with pull-out keyboard shelf, large (2 metres long) computer desk(Now Gone), Single bed with tubular frame, suit child.

Call Bill on 0433 938 039

9. Lockable 3-drawer filing cabinet. Old but solid. $30 - Sorry, Sold!

And here are the rest of the photos

We are moving out of our rental and have numerous surplus items of furniture for sale, as follows:

1. 3-seater and 2-seater cream leather sofas. Very Good Condition $200 for both.

2. Dining Set - Le Cornu current model glass-top table and 6 high-back white chairs. Very good condition $250

3. Westinghouse WTB2300WA-XAU 230 Litre Fridge-Freezer. Good condition, tiny scrape on front, small chip out of chiller door. Very good fridge and freezer. 2 years old, suit couple or small family $200

4. Simpson Eziloader 5.5kg cold-fill front-loader washing machine. Water rating 4 stars, energy rating 2.5 stars. Very Good condition $200

5. 2 identical IKEA wardrobes. Perfect condition $70 each.

6. TV Unit. Very Good condition. Smoked glass doors $60.

7. Office Chair, not pictured, dark blue with specks, $15.

8. Items for Free. Grey bookcase (pictured), multi-level computer stand with pull-out keyboard shelf, large (2 metres long) computer desk

Call Bill on 0433 938 039

The following are still available:

Westinghouse WTB2300WA-XAU 230 Litre Fridge-Freezer. Good condition, tiny scrape on front, small chip out of chiller door. Very good fridge and freezer. 2 years old, suit couple or small family $200SORRY, SOLD

2 identical IKEA wardrobes. Perfect condition $60 each.SORRY, SOLD

TV Unit. Very Good condition. Smoked glass doors $40.

Items for Free. Grey office bookcase, wood-effect multi-level computer stand with pull-out keyboard shelf, Single bed with tubular frame, suit child.

Call Bill on 0433 938 039,

Hi Bill have you still got the Fridge/Freezer if so I am very very interested could you give me the height and width please as it would have to fit in a specific space. Many thanks, Anita

Hi Anita,

Yes we still have it. It is 139cm tall, 54cm wide, 62cm deep.

Cheers,

Bill

Hi Bill have you still got the Fridge/Freezer if so I am very very interested could you give me the height and width please as it would have to fit in a specific space. Many thanks, Anita

Hi Allie,

I'll put a picture on this evening when I get in.

Glad you like the desk. It was a freebie from work, and no doubt when we get back next year, they'll have another one around!

Bill

Hi Bill. Do you have a picture of the single bed?

(thanks for the desk, its fab)

Allie & Wes