I know it's cheaky to put out a list but we are after the following items:

Washing Machine

Queen Bed & Matteress

Single Bed & Matteress

TV Unit

Male Bike

Outside Table & Chairs

BBQ

If you know anyone who has or may have any of these available in the next few weeks that would be a great help! Do not have a huge budget, just want things to 'make do' for the time being!

Have been searching on classifieds but items go fast :daydreaming:

Thanks in advance

Regards

Von

we have a old 4 burner flat bed bbq, its been sat outside in all weathers for the past 12 months and i aint even looked at it, so dont know how bad it is but its had the cover over the cooking plates, so with a good scrub it should come up well enough to see you through ya first aussie summer, theres no gas bottle with it tho so you would have to go buy one, but if ya willing to put a bit of elbow grease in and give it a good scrub and come pick it up from seaford, you are more than welcome to it:) i'll get hubby to go out and have a quick look at it in morn just check all the burner knobs aint rusted solid or owt on it lol

cant help with owt else, but just remembered we had this sat out in garden gathering dust since we purchased a new one last year

just send me a pm for addy if u wanna come pick it up:)

good luck finding your other bits too:)

Dawn xx