Baby Items for Sale

foxychick

I really have to get rid of my baby items as there are no more due in this household! :biglaugh:

will try get some pics on tommorow - collection from flagstaff hill

Mamas and Papas Pram with bassinet in dinky denim fabric, cost about £500 new, fab pram to push, uses the g-matic system to interchange pushchair seat and bassinet $125

Also comes with mattress for bassinet to allow overnight sleeping, raincover and some spares.

Quinny Zapp Stroller - not used much, but has been in the boot of the car, so has slight scratches on frame etc. Comes with attachments to make it suitable for maxi cosi car seat. Black in colour $100 - SOLD

Mamas and Papas Valeria Cot with mattress, pine. The base of the cot was split some time ago and repaired by my husband using a metal bracket, my daughter has used it like this since birth with no problems. hence only $40 ono will include some cot sheets

Bruin (toys r us brand) cot bed with mattress. pine $50 includes one fitted sheet

Tomy backpack carrier, used condition $5 - SOLD

Selection of baby toys - good condition $2.50 each

self adhesive borders from next, various - will upload pictures. prices on pictures

really struggling with this picture malarky! below is cot bed sides and end. hopefully I can now link to album for other stuff! http://s288.photobucket.com/albums/ll163/4foxes/

DSC05397.jpg

DSC01787.jpg

4foxes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...