Free to good home

Guest yisawoo

Guest yisawoo

We have been here for 3 1/2 years and are now returning to England.We are going back as a relative of mine is dieing of terminal cancer and we are going to have his son come and live with us as he has lived with me in the past during a difficult time with his parents. As we have already got 2 children of our own we are moving back to the Uk to be nearer family and get extra support.We are desperately looking for a home or 2 homes for our beautiful cats.We have very little time left to find a home for our cats we are moving 21st Jan.I have exhausted all the cat shelters and they are either full due to kitten season or the shelters won't guarantee they won't put the cats down after a certain number of weeks if they haven't been rehomed.I have asked friends, posted on facebook, put adverts up at the supermarket,pet shop and post office but not one person is interested.I know of one shelter called Moorook who have a no kill policy but I can't get them to answer the phone.I have left several messages but noone phones back.This shelter is in the riverland so I can't just bundle the cats in the car for 2 -3hrs and hope they take them.

Can anyone help? We are not irresponsible cat owners it's just our circumstances have changed and we cannot warrant spending all that money getting them home when we will be taking on a big responsibiltity when we get home.

PLEASE help as we are running out of time and options.There must be other cat lovers out there.They are 2 yrs old, brothers, tabby.Like to be outside alot as they love mousing.They enjoy cuddles and are child friendly.

Any other suggestions would also be appreciated such as shelters etc :sad:

Guest yisawoo

Somebody has volunteered to have them on another thread but if for some reason they don't I will definitely be in touch.I have been so upset as the removalists come next week and have been tearing my hair out.Thankyou.