Wii/Bike/Child Seat / Cubby House

Guest shella_n

Guest shella_n

Hi

Having a bit of a clear out and have the following for sale

1) Mens Mountain Bike. Montana Holstar with schimano gears. Overall great condition but back tyre flat. We brought this as a spare for when my parents came to visit from UK but it was never used to selling for what I brough it for $50 ono

2) Childs bike seat for back of bike $25

3) Wii. Borught in early July last year whilst waiting for our container to arrive. Not been played since end of July last year - hence sale. Box is in pristine condition (as is the wii and all controllers) and coudl easily be passed as new. Think I still have the receipt somewhere and I think it was under warranty for a year cost us $280 I believe.

It also comes with the re-chargable stand thing that you put it in which cost $50. Also extra controller which cost $70, Sell for $250 ono

We also have just dance ($20); dance on broadway $20; high school musical sing it $20; high school musical dance (never even played) $20; wii sing with 2 microphones (used once) $50

4) Little Tykes Cubby House in good condition $150

Items in Mawson Lakes. Will try and upload pictures if I can figure out how it works!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58613793@N04/?saved=1