Everything that doesn't fit into a 20ft container must go!!!!

Guest colette

Guest colette

We will be putting our house on the market in two weeks time and will be selling a considerable amount of furniture etc. when the sale goes through. All white goods for sale (2 years old), car (Toyota Corolla - 3 years old), plasma screen TV and surround sound etc. etc, two British three piece suites, pine chests of drawers with matching bed side tables, Tasmanian blackwood dining suite (1920s), outdoor dining set table plus 6 chairs, patio set (settee, chairs and coffee table). When we sell the house the items will become available.

Oops nearly forgot we are selling our house in Eastern suburbs (Burnside) if anyone is interested.

PM me if you are interested in any of these items when they eventually come on the market.

We will be putting our house on the market in two weeks time and will be selling a considerable amount of furniture etc. when the sale goes through. All white goods for sale (2 years old), car (Toyota Corolla - 3 years old), plasma screen TV and surround sound etc. etc, two British three piece suites, pine chests of drawers with matching bed side tables, Tasmanian blackwood dining suite (1920s), outdoor dining set table plus 6 chairs, patio set (settee, chairs and coffee table). When we sell the house the items will become available.

Oops nearly forgot we are selling our house in Eastern suburbs (Burnside) if anyone is interested.

PM me if you are interested in any of these items when they eventually come on the market.[/

Hi where in burnside and how big a house

• 4 weeks later...

Hi There

Saw your ad a while back and am interested in buying the Toyota Corolla if it is not already sold? If it's still for sale and it is what I am looking for could you provide me with further details ie model type, mileage, etc, also the price you are looking to sell it for. The other thing is that I can fit in with you if you perhaps are not quite ready to let the car go. If I were to buy it, we could do the necessary and I could wait a month or so before I pick it up. I already have a car and can sell it after purchasing yours. I await to hear from you. Thanks Janice