Everything for sale!!!!!

Guest sunchaser

Guest sunchaser

Gday all were selling everything that goes with a house and kids all beds and furniture,large trampoline,bikes ,huge 52 inch widescreen plasma telly,stereo plus lawnmower and strimer plenty of other stuff so feel free to call me and ask thanks heaps regards matt 0466281994

Gday all were selling everything that goes with a house and kids all beds and furniture,large trampoline,bikes ,huge 52 inch widescreen plasma telly,stereo plus lawnmower and strimer plenty of other stuff so feel free to call me and ask thanks heaps regards matt 0466281994

Hi, what suburb are you in and whay size is the trampoline ?

Guest whitfan

I'd be interested in getting prices and pictures (or having a look at) bedside tables if you have any, a coffee table, a tv unit, and the lawn mower.

edit: any pantry style cupboards, and maybe any outdoor setting you may have.

Guest sunchaser

hiya the telly is a sharp aquos and is my best friend,i have a large display unit,large coffee table,extendable kitchen table and chairs(all of them pine) a cast iron queen size bed and a recently purchased pink girls bed and matress i am selling a load of other bits in april so if theres anything youre after please call or email and i will be glad to help if i can. if theres anything youre intrested in pm me youre email and i will send you pics many thanks matt:goofy:0466281994 or mattydb@msn.com