Free- Queen Bed, Sofa, BBQ

Guest Guest1495

Guest Guest1495

Hi we are moving to a furnished house and have a few items that will be going to the op shop unless anyone needs a start.

They are all older items that were 2nd hand when we got them so don't expect to much;

bbq, hot plate (2 burner) and bbq side (another 2 burner) all works fine needs a good clean, can have a empty bottle for refill as well.

bed, queen I think, comfy, no bad backs with it anyway, bit scruffy base but we just cover with a sheet.

2 seater settee, again comfy, sunk a bit one side, we just chuck a throw over it and use it in our room.

if you are interested pm me and i'll send some photos, please no tyre kickers, these are free items if your interested come and get em.

Thanks, P