Anyone got any boxes?

RockDr

Guest kas17
Hi, we're going to be moving within Adelaide in a couple of months so was wondering if any new arrivals have any boxes they're wanting to get rid of?

We have some, we are in Seaford Meadows. probably about a dozen, maybe more depending how quick the unpacking goes

We've not long moved within Adelaide too. Getting boxes from friends who'd moved interstate back to SA was a real blessing. Anyway, I think (and will check) that DH has got some stacked up in the garage now as we've gradually unpacked - let me know if you want to come to Highbury to get them.

How's the unpacking going? we spent the whole of saturday doing a pre-move sort. can't do any more until the bins are emptied... but we've still got the dreaded cupboard under the stairs to tackle. At least this way when it comes to the move, we just have to blitz pack everything.

er, do you mind not reminding me about unpacking???!!!! :biglaugh:

Yes not bad. Still got stuff I can't find. ANd am getting really sick of not having. Will make concerted effort this week. I have just about found the spare room now. It's the garage that's the worrrying part!!

• 2 weeks later...