Sunshine13

Hi

I have for sale my 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe SM GL 2.6560 Sports Automatic 4 X4

Colour - Copper

Automatic

5 Door

Cloth interior

Alamed

I have recently moved and need a smaller car.

It has 120,000ks on the clock, and in good condition has a few normal marks and scratches which would be expected for its age, overall car runs well and is serviced by Hyundai every year and just had the last one in January 2011.

The car has rego on it until June 2011

Great for towing and the growing family!! plenty of room.

Please feel free to inspect the vehicle at Ridgehaven North East Adelaide most evening from 5.30 - 6pm due to me living away from the city this is the only time i have for viewings.

I am selling to buy anouther car so would like to move it on Asap, collection only from Ridgehaven.

I do have pics so if you would like to send me your email address i can send you them in the evening time.

If you do have any questions please call 0435131755 and leave your name and number.

Thanks Joanne