Car for sale Honda HRV

Hi all

I'm selling my car as it's surplus to requirements now I use a work car. If I don't sell it on PIA I'll list it elsewhere, but I'm keen to help people on this forum just I've been in the past, so it gets advertised here first!

It's a 1999 Honda HRV and I bought it from a the Honda dealership in Jan 2011. I had it RAA checked at the time and everything passed with flying colours aside from a missing wheel jack and a slightly loose grip on the steering wheel, both rectified immediately by Honda.

It had done only 95,000 kms, when bought and I've only used it around Adelaide, so it's still only done 111,000 kms. It's in great condition, usual minor scuffs for its age but NO dents or damage.

It's had a third seat belt professionally installed in the back (see pics) and Honda gave me the paperwork for this. The seats fold down to turn it into a mini estate car, so tons of storage space.

It's a brilliant car and mega reliable. It has the bulk and therefore safer feel of a 4 wheel drive without being a gas guzzler as it's a 1.6. The stereo is a cassette version and the cassette doesn't work, but a new car stereo is cheap as....Radio works fine.

Rego runs out in July.

It cost me $7800 when bought, I'm advertising it at $5800, so grab yourself a very safe and reliable bargain.

Email me if you'd like more photos.

Mobile 045 1121623
      email jostaniforth@googlemail.com

Cheers all

Car now sold, thanks for all enquiries