MAZDA 121 1997 4D Hatch

Manual 220,000 km

One Owner

In Good condition

$1,500 o.n.o

phone: 0408113324 or pm me for further details

Thanks Claire

Guest hughescl
Disappointed to hear that on arrival the car that was put up for sale it would appear wasn't for sale ... Then told it was $2000. What was the point of the advert.... .

Elaine

I put this on as a favour to my neighbour and thought it would be a realy good deal for a new arrival, apologise the price and info is what I was given, that's the last time I will do that Claire

Guest flux24

Hello,

I am the owner of this vehicle.

I want to apologise to Claire, Elaine and Diane and explain the miscommunication in this thread. Soz.

The vehicle is still for sale and is being advertised on the street for $2000 as Elaine discover when she popped by the other day. I am wanting a bottom price of $1500 for the Mazda and didn’t want to "beat around the bush" on these forums but wanted some room to negotiate if someone "off the street" was interested.

The car was, and always has been for sale. I have had interest in the Mazda from a family friend, to whom I wanted to give priority if they wanted to take it. I apologise to Elaine if I wasn’t clear.

If anyone is still interested please give me a call or PM me.

Thanks,

Sandra

• 3 weeks later...